|Title of the article
THE FEDERAL EDUCATIONAL STANDARD OF UNIVERSAL PRIMARY EDUCATION: PROBLEMS OF REALIZATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
Lomakina Gul'nara Rashidovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, sub-department
of french language, Southern Federal University (105/42 Bolshaya Sadovaya street, Rostov-on-Don, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Modern economics provides very important changes in the system of specialists’ education. We can see changes of content, organization and results of higher education which provokes the similar changes in the system of seseems to be very logical, that the first new school standard was elaborated for the primary school. The aim of our investigation is to study the innovations in school education provoked by new standards and to reveal the problems met by the school teachers while the standards realization.
Materials and methods. Were analyzed: – the main terms of new Federal standard of primary school ; – the main understandings of metasubject educational results; – the results of teachers interview organized by Moscow center for educational quality were examined; – the results of teachers and students of Rostov-on-Don schools interviews.
Results. The main problems with new standards realization were formulated: – parents` unwilling to get responsibility for their children education results; – teachers` misunderstanding of the standard`s main terms; – schools` technical level insufficient for standard`s realization; – absence of manuals and other literature needed for teaching process according the new standard.
Conclusions. Changes of the secondary school system should be provided by appropriate changes in the system of teachers training. Special methodical literature should be prepared.
Federal Educational Standards, system-activity approach, competencies, key-competencies, competency, universal educational activities, meta-subjects results of education.
|| Download PDF
1. Kapranova M. N. Nauchnaya Laboratoriya [Scientific laboratory]. Moscow, 2010. Available at: http://misit.ucoz.ru/load/10-1-0-18 (accessed 20 October 2012).
2. Asmolov A. G. Kul'turno-istoricheskaya psikhologiya i konstruirovanie mirov [Cultural- historical psychology and construction of worlds].Moscow: Institut prakticheskoy psikhologii; Voronezh: NPO «MODEK», 1996,768 p.
3. FGOS nachal'nogo obshchego obrazovaniya, utverzhden Prikazom Ministerstva obrazovaniya
i nauki RF [Federal State Educational Standard of primary education, ratified by the Decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation]. 06.10.2009 №. 373.
4. Khutorskoy A. V. Vestnik Instituta obrazovaniya cheloveka [Bulletin of the Institute of education of an individual]. 2012, 2 march. Available at: http://eidos-institute.ru/ journal/2012/0302.htm
5. Asmolov A. G. Vestnik obrazovaniya [Bulletin of education]. 2008, no. 1, pp. 65–85.
6. Otnoshenie roditeley i uchiteley k kachestvu obrazovaniya v sovremennoy shkole (sotsiologicheskoe
issledovanie) [Parent’s and teacher’s attitude towards educational quality in modern school (sociological research)]. Available at: mcko.ru/socium/otnosh_rodit_dou.doc (accessed 20 February 2013).
7. Faddeycheva T. I. O kriteriyakh effektivnosti raboty po povysheniyu kvalifikatsii shkol'nykh uchiteley v usloviyakh realizatsii FGOS [On criteria of school teachers’ professional skills improvement efficiency in conditions of realization of Federal State Educational Standard]. Available at: http://yandex.ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex.ru
(accessed 20 March 2013).
8. Shiyan O. A. Analiticheskaya zapiska po rezul'tatam elektronnogo monitoringa FGOS NOO [Analytical report about the electronic monitoring results of Federal State Education Standard for Primary Education]. Available at: http://www.kpmo.ru/kpmo/info/ fgosnoo.html (accessed 20 March 2013).
Дата создания: 13.10.2014 08:56
Дата обновления: 14.10.2014 13:48